Foster an environment of excellence and create Raving Fans by executing all tenets of Second Mile Service (2MS), Operational Excellence (OE) and Creating Emotional Connections. A front of house team member's goal is to continually interface with guests to provide quick, friendly, and accurate service.
- Read, understand and comply with all parts of the Team Member Handbook.
- Understand all tenets of Second Mile Service (2MS), Operational Excellence (OE) and Creating Emotional Connections.
- Deliver portions that are correct and meet all weight and presentation expectations.
- Ensure FIFO (First In, First Out) model is being followed.
- Protect the customer experience by ensuring packaging, food presentation and quality is top level.
- Appropriately handle all customer issues and play a positive role in customer recovery.
- Show up on time, have a great attitude and work hard for your entire shift.
- Constantly improve yourself by finding ways to do your work better and faster.
- Proactively pursue the certification process and look for opportunities to be cross-trained.
- Be responsible to fill your shift if you are not able work.
- Ensure your appearance is in compliance with the Handbook.
- Be a team player.
- Display good stewardship and a sense of ownership for the business.
- Make connections with every guest in the restaurant by being welcoming and heartfelt.
- Make serving guests and fellow team members a priority.
- Maintain uniform within Chick-fil-A guidelines to keep the work environment professional and respectful.
- Available to work 18-25 hours weekly for part time
- Available to work 35-40 hours weekly for full time - availabilities between 5:30am and 3pm AND 2pm-10:30pm wanted
- Understand the expectation of Chick-fil-A customer service standards and operational excellence.
- Outgoing and fun
- Great attitude
- Hard working
- Demonstrate leadership attributes
- Positive attitude & role model
- Responsive to team’s needs
- Takes initiative
- Works to serve others
- Motivated to grow and to learn
- Great verbal communicator
- Desire for ongoing training/education
- Detailed & keenly observant
- Passion for procedural discipline
At Chick-fil-A, the Front of House team member role is more than just a job, it's an opportunity. In addition to working directly for an independent Operator, team members gain life experience that goes far beyond just serving a great product in a friendly environment. We provide opportunities for personal and professional growth and commit to having a passion for excellence.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)